The more I talk to people the more I understand that if nothing else, there is at least one thing that’s common amongst all of us. And that is the struggle in life.
Every person is struggling, from relationships to work life, struggle just won’t leave us and rest. But, what we don’t realize is that while struggles are inevitable, fighting them with all the courage and leaving them behind is what makes us strong and gives us lessons for a lifetime.
Here are some things you need to remember while facing the struggles.
1. First things first. It’s okay to not be okay all the time. It will eventually pass. You can always talk it out with the person you trust the most.
2. Do not blame yourself for every damn thing. Not every failure is your fault.
3. Do not shoo away people because you think that they don’t understand whatever is going in your life.
4. It’s just as important to keep your thoughts to yourself as it is to talk it out and share things with people.
5. Keep that anger aside. Do not lose on people because of it. Everyone has their own set of struggles.
6. Instead of pointing out the number of struggles you have, list out the ways you can deal with them.
7. Take your time as no one is rushing you to feel better.
8. Take pride in small victories. Acknowledge them!